A review of recent broadcasts by prominent middle eastern thinkers, teachers, historians, and social theoreticians….
1. Egyptian researcher Muhammad Galaa Idris: The Pope is either a Jew or has been judaized. (there goes the old saw, “Is the Pope catholic?”)
2. Egyptian Islamist Muhammad Saad Al-Azhari opposed to clause in constitution preventing sex trafficking. (mess with my child bride and you’ll be messin’ with me)
3. Egyptian attorney Tareq Hamed: The Jews helped Hitler with the gas chambers. (plus they killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya)
4. Tunisian children recite Al-Qaeda song extolling 9/11. (“Our Terror is Blessed”)
5. Lebanese journalist Ghaleb Kandil: U.S. founded by criminals fleeing from justice. (“…thieves, highway robbers, bank robbers, and criminals…”)
Meanwhile, Felix Baumgartner, with the assistance of infidel crusader technology, hopped out of his capsule at an altitude of 128,100 feet, reached mach 1.24 during free fall, and safely completed his world record sky dive from the edge of space.
We’re bound to see quite a show this November 7th…….
…well not actually, but since that inane operation sorely lacked validity from beginning to end, our ancillary point is made.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting receives $450 million annually from Congress, of which $280 million goes to PBS and local stations. Federal money comprises 12% of the PBS budget. Yes, this $450 million represents only 0.007 % of Federal spending, but it’s arguable that a budget in which a half billion is only 0.007 % is itself a disaster.
Non-profits such as the CPB are required to file IRS form 990. Accordingly, in 2008 Sesame Workshop CEO Gary Knell received $956,513 in compensation. From 2003 to 2006, Sesame Street made more than $211 million from toy and consumer product sales – roughly $50 million per year. Thus, the annual income of Big Bird’s corporation is about four times greater than that of Mitt Romney.
Obama explaining leadership to Romney is like Yogi Bear explaining the universe to Steven Hawking.